Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Welcome to A Taste for Adventure!

Some people eat to live, others live to eat. I fall into the latter group. I live by the philosophy that "I just don't want to look back and think I could have eaten that". Who was the wise person that spoke those words? I couldn't tell you, but I'd love to meet them one day.

Welcome to A Taste for Adventure, a blog dedicated to delicious food from various cities! How do I know it's delicious!? I have tasted it all first hand. I am a young professional who spends my free time eating my way through the world, one city at time. I will share my travel adventures, with a focus on the food I've had the pleasure to experience.

So get your forks and knives ready and follow me as we eat our way through the world! As John Walters once said, "the only thing I like better than talking about food is eating".

Warning: Reading this blog might make you hungry.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I try and taste local specialties whenever I travel too...though I have to say, after having Hákarl in Iceland (that rotten shark dish-thing) I think I'd rather resort to cannibalism or starvation then try it again! :)

    ReplyDelete